Banapple: Not Your Ordinary Sweet Treat


Its extraordinary sweetness is incredibly irresistible. The fun loving atmosphere of this kiddy land-inspired restaurant makes me feel that I'm back to being a kid again. Here's a peak at Banapple located at the Katipunan Extension near Boni Serrano Avenue.








I started to have sweet tooth since college and I found out that there are lots of restaurants and bakeshop here in Manila that satisfy my cravings. Banapple is one of them. I really enjoyed each and every bite of the sweet treats here--from creamy cheese filled cakes, blueberry jam topped pancakes to some of their yummy, oozing, heavenly desserts!! 






Blueberry Pancakes


After office hours, which is supposed to be so tiring, being here turned out to be rewarding as we feast and munch over Banapple's specialties. This place don't just offer freshly baked pies, cakes and cheesecakes, they also offer a wide variety of meals: chicken, beef, pasta and even soup and salads! It's indeed a one stop shop!


With my awesome officemates!


It's a pleasure to be here! I hope to walk in and dine to their other branches some time too! There are still more great food choices here that I have not tried yet and I am crazily, madly, deeply want to try them all!


1 comment: