What about Tagbilaran's Tricycles?



There is this one thing that fascinates me everytime I travel around the provinces here in the Philippines. Aside from loving the beaches and the cities, I can't keep my eyes off on these creative,  roaring street machines: the tricycles.

If you travel a lot, you'll get to realize how these tricycle designs vary and evolve in each region of the country. I live in Luzon and we have a smaller version of it here. When I went to Puerto Pincesa last year, I was amazed with their vintage-looking Cadillac style! Each has unique details that looking at them is always a fun thing to do. 

Here in Tagbilaran, Bohol, they also developed a creative way of tricycle detailing to flaunt their uniqueness.




Don't confuse yourself by focusing just at the front side. Simply because, the cool stuff lies at the back. It became a daily activity for me here to look at the passages written at the back of these tricycles. This goes to show that Boholanos are all God-fearing and God-loving people. 









No comments:

Post a Comment