Arriving in Hong Kong



We finally landed at the Hong Kong International Airport. Time check: 8:35 PM. Temperature: 18 degrees Celsius. Cold and partly windy.

These glimmering dim lights started to entertain me as we arrive. I have mixed emotions. I have this discreet adrenaline rush inside me. There's this force dragging and pulling my feet out from the aircraft immediately, making me walk faster.  


The airport is so big and wide. One of the biggest I have ever seen!





Now, we are on our way to the immigration for our visas and to claim our luggage as well.




After this, we’ll then trace our way down to Tsim Sha Tsui—where we were booked for 3-nights. 

We preferred doing option 1.

Quick Guide to Tsim Sha Tsui from the Airport:

(1)    By Bus-- From the airport, take a bus with a A21 signage. Alight at Tsim Sha Tsui bus stop.

(2)    By MTR -- From the airport, you may take the Airport Express and alight at Tsing Yi Station Interchange. On the other side of the station, wait for a train that can take you to Lai King. Alight at Lai King Station and take another train to Central Station. Alight at Tsim Sha Tsui Station.   



Image courtesy of URL: http://www.mtr.com.hk/jplanner/flash_eng/index.php?sid=47&eid=3&x=23&y=6

No comments:

Post a Comment