I'm Coming Back to the Philippines!


I'm now on an A21 Bus on our way down to Terminal 2 at Hong Kong International Airport. Finally, this beautiful trip has ended. It's a success on my part because I really exerted full effort to create our itinerary, to book for a flight and to look up for a hotel where to stay. Honestly, everything went smooth--we did not experience getting lost! Thanks to Google Maps too! Ha-ha!

Here are some eye-catchy scene I enjoy while I'm here on the bus:









I'm happy because this has been a trip worth remembering. A little sad because I'm going to miss Hong Kong for real. I sometimes imagine myself staying here. I like the weather, the scenery, the buildings and starting to love Chinese cuisines too! But I felt that I just couldn't leave the Philippines in lieu of Hong Kong's  prestige and luxury.

I love the Philippines more no matter what. I love our orange sunsets, our green mountains, the rugged roads to the barrios and our palm-surrounded white beaches. The Philippines is the place where I grew up, where I continuously learn new things and where I am continuously being developed as a good person and a responsible Filipino. I travel once in a while--in and out of town, but my feet always know where it should lead me after all that--back to my hometown, the Philippines.

At the Hong Kong International Airport

Terminal 2, Hong Kong International Airport


True, it's more fun in the Philippines!



No comments:

Post a Comment