Bakery Fair Philippines 2013—Here I Come! (Part 1)


I couldn't just believe that I am here today. I have mixed emotions actuallyhappy because it's going to be my first time to attend an event like this; nervous because I'm no longer that ordinary Michael that would just take pictures and upload it to Facebook aiming to gather lots of "Likes". I'm a blogger now (Why I blog?) and I aim to capture this precious moments to share it with you, to bring it right on top of your table to satisfy your visual needs hoping that by this way, I will be able to let you experience the entire event as if you are having a virtual tour... And that's the only thing 'What Michael Likes' can assure. 

With my fully-charged Samsung WB150F camera and my ever supportive and cooperative Best Friend Ep, we are here at the BAKERY FAIR PHILIPPINES 2013, the 7th International Exhibition on Bakery, Confectionery, and Food Service Equipment and Supplies. 



Again with Best friend Ep



Opened on Thursday, February 21, 2013, this fair is located at World Trade Center in Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines. This fair was organized by the Filipino-Chinese Association Inc. along with its members and industry alliances. It's a non-profit event that promotes and aims to provide helpful forums and networking  among buyers, retailers and suppliers of baking needs and equipment. It serves as a ground for knowledge-sharing on products and what's new on the baking industry.

For more than 400 showcasing booths, attendees are able to do a lot of business transactions here. It's a good time to avail big discounts in buying baking equipment, tools, products and ingredients too!

Occupying a space of 10,000 square meters, there would be a lot of things to do here. As a visitor, I couldn't help but be amazed and be surprised  by all the things being exhibited.



Showcasing of Goods and Products 


Exhibitors who were here who gathered "Wows" from visitors include: San Miguel Mills Inc/ Magnolia Food Service, Bakels Philippines Inc, Gardenia, Chateau de France, Ho-land Hopia and Bakery, HCC Coffee Company, Advance Food Concepts Manufacturing, Inc., Sweet Baum Cafe, Happy Cream Puff...and the list goes on and on.

From Happy Cream Puff

From Gardenia

Fish Tikoy of Ho-Land Hopia and Bakery





Beryl's Chocolates (on the right side)















Next stop: Equipment, Ingredients, and Tools (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment