Quiznos Now Toasting in Eastwood City


"The system is down". That's the first thing I heard from Marou, my seatmate here at the office.

I checked it out and yes, "It's down system again." During a downtime, there's nothing much to do actually because the type of system that we are working on holds a bunch of processes. If the system will not resume, then everything will be delayed. So to pass the time,  I sometimes go get a coffee in the pantry or just chat senselessly with my friends. When it happens, it's more of a "hooray" on our part because I can do anything I want just to kill the time.

While checking other stuff on my web mailbox, I got a call from Best Friend Ep...

Ep: Oy, di pa ba tayo kakain? (Hey, aren't we eating yet?)

Michael: It's too early, not hungry yet.

Ep: Even we eat somewhere 'bloggable'?

I stopped and think about it.

Michael: Yeah, I like that. Lets go then!


With my other friend, Tony, we now headed down to Eastwood City Walk. I have mentioned this place several times now since most of my food trips were done here. I can always say--Eastwood never fails to amaze me. I really love this place when it comes to food.

We also walked down along Eastwood Avenue and that is where we found this new-for-me eating hot spot. Beside Tous les Jours, we noticed Quiznos right away.

It's name doesn't sound so familiar to me but the colorful ambiance just attracted me in, dragging my feet to go inside.





It was 11 PM and it's still early to be out for lunch. But it is always a good thing to be early because if we're gonna have lunch around 1 AM again, for sure the store might have closed once we arrived.

____________________________________

Now, it's time for these friendly staff to take our orders...




Here's the Quiznos menu:








The good thing about their sub toasted sandwiches, they always guarantee that you are really getting what you have paid for. They always make sure that before you munch on your bun, everything is all fresh--from veggies to sliced deli meats.

I got the chance to try the Meatballs in Marinara sauce, a Quiznos signature sub sandwich. The meatball flavor and texture that I always want are bursting in my mouth in every bite!



More on Quiznos, they're trying their best also to keep our environment clean by supporting the anti-plastic ordinance here in Quezon City.


So before leaving the store, we also did our part of cleaning up.



I'm loving this new-found place now. I am happy to know that it's just a few walks away from the office!

So whenever I feel that sandwich craving again soon or maybe just to pass the time whenever the office's system gets crabby again, I already know where to hang-out.

Gotta taste the Garlic Steak here real soon!!!




P.S. Thanks to Bestfriend Ep for lending me her iPhone to shot all these. I forgot to bring my camera when we went here.

No comments:

Post a Comment