Saturday Fun at the Salcedo Market

Best Friend Ep: Today, I'm gonna take you to Salcedo Market?

Michael: To a market? (I smiled with sarcasm)

Best Friend Ep: So you haven't heard about Salcedo Market yet? It's the 'sosyal' marketplace as they call it. It's the market for the 'upper class'.

Michael: Oh, that's new. For the upper class...

Best Friend Ep: It could be new to you maybe, but I'm sure you're not gonna let your camera down for this because every corner of this market is so much bloggable.

Michael: I'm so excited! C'mon and take me there then.

_______________________________________________________

So we reached Salcedo Market at around 10AM from Eastwood. This place is situated at Barangay Bel-Air, Makati City, Philippines and opens only on Saturdays from 7 AM to 2 PM. Known to be a "high-end"  marketplace since it offers goods with higher value than any other usual market, I can say that you are still getting what you have paid for since most of their products meet the highest quality standards.

When I think about marketplaces, I just think about of going there to buy meat or vegetables that I could keep on my fridge for days. I go there, spend half and hour maybe and then go home and that's it.

But Salcedo Market is far from what I expected. This is the only time when I felt that a marketplace could be fun too! I must say that this is one of the most unforgettable market experiences that I had.

Thanks to Best Friend Ep who took me here!

Best Friend Ep

Now, join us and let's have a quick tour on this amazing marketplace...


If you want to add more plants to grow your garden, you can find some interesting plants here too.





More fruits too! 



And a lot more. So lets continue walking...






Jaq's Kitchen - they sell unique taste-bud satisfying sauces and dips 






This guy is from the 'Ministry of Mushroom'. He sells mushrooms of any kind and mushroom-based products too. I had the chance to taste their unique mushroom burger!

Japanese Cakes


This place is really amazing! The pictures have already spoken on my behalf. What else can I say? I believe that we might have just the same thing in mind now about this place.

For me, this is the most beautiful marketplace I ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment