Huat Chan Restaurant: Chinese Goodness, Seafood and More!





It's been quite a while that I have not done this with my family again. I have been staying here in Manila and almost have forgotten to come home again.

Now, here I am with my family chilling out here and enjoying one good dinner to a place that we used to go every Sunday evening. This place is called Huat Chan Chinese Restaurant. I have been here for many times now but still enjoying the good Asian food. Their restaurant mainly serves Chinese cuisine, seafood and Filipino-inspired dishes. Noodles here are amazing. Soups here as starter are always enticing. You'll get your free halo-halo for dessert too!

This place has become one of our favorites; thus, it already embarked some happy memories to our family Sundays. My little bro had all his first Chinese food experience here! I could say that eating here is sulityou are getting what you have paid for.

Now let's see...

The Food


Cold Cuts

Mini Shabu Shabu

Scallop Seafood Rice


Beef Broccoli

Lapu-lapu Sweet and Sour

Fukien Noodles

Family bonding never felt this good without these Chinese goodness. That is the reason why we always wanted to go back here. Sometimes a Sunday for us will never be complete without our free Sunday drivings and this Huat Chan food adventure:





No comments:

Post a Comment