Savoring at Chinatown's Four Season Restaurant



It's been a while that I have not visited Manila Chinatown again. But for me, this place is so special that everytime I come back hereonce, twice, several timesit never felt so tiring. Once I set my foot onto this place, there's this kind of chill that makes me shiver all the way to excitement!

There's one restaurant here that have caught the taste that my taste buds love when it comes to Filipino-Chinese food. The name of the resto is Four Season. I have been here before but got no chance to write a blog on this and share it to anyone because I forgot to bring my camera! But this time,  there is no more excuseI think I have everything to show and brag how great this place is!




The Place


Unlike a typical fancy good-looking restaurants out there, this restaurant is as simple as those small noodle house in Central Hong Kong, which I think the ambiance of this place is the real Chinese set-up. No dim lights or magnificent chandelier hanging on the ceiling but the simplicity of the place makes this place so relaxing.





Awesome food choices are waiting for those who are already tired eating to some cheap fast food restaurants. Filipino-Chinese food here is great and real. It's guaranteed that food here is freshly cooked, enticing and the best thing that everyone likes to hearit's very much affordable!

Here's a bunch of food to choose from:
















Yum yum yum!!

Dining here at Four Season Restaurant was ultimately a win-win. So in case you find your way down here in Binondo one day, this is one of the best place to go after a day tour. For sure, you'll end up asking for one more cup of rice!


No comments:

Post a Comment