Photoblog: Biking Adventure in Northern Pangasinan

If there are few things left in this world that I would need to keep on doing, that would be biking. I was into swimming and playing some strenuous games back when I was a child but I guess biking is my first love among all these.





I got my first bike when I was 6 years old. I could still remember that cheap fancy bike I used to roam around the barrio before. I used to burn myself under the sun because of this. As a kid learning to balance, I  started to learn how to get up every time I fall.

For me, biking is freedom. I consider it as a different but a simple method to improve personal decision-making skills. Biking questions like, "where to go" and "how to go to" , meant more than just that but it has also become a basic standard training on becoming  more independent. There are lots of things I won't forget about biking. I had some experiences that are worth sharing too. This type of activity does not only condition and maintain my physical heart but it also gives me simple joys that money can't buy.

Pangasinan became my first training ground. I first saw the beauty of the barrios here. I learned to love biking as it all started here:


Showcasing Northern Pangasinan's Hidden Treasures

Here's a photo exhibit of the places I visited for my two short days here:

Pozorrubio Municipal Hall
Trees along the road in Imbalbalatong, Pozorrubio


At Sugcong, Sison





Landingan, Sison

Resting at Sugcong, Sison








Taking a break at Landingan, Sison

Landingan, Sison




At Tulnac, Pozorrubio

Trees at Tulnac, Pozorrubio. I stayed here for few minutes to rest. It was so relaxing as if I was on a rain forest. 









Up until now, I am still doing the same old thingI roam around the town; I go to suburbs; I explore the fields; I enjoy smelling the scent of fresh grass; I love crossing rugged roads; I enjoy exploring the hills and mountains. All these I can do with just one simple machine on my handsmy bike. I love this thing and will continue loving it more.

Watch out for more biking adventures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment