Balay Inato Pension: Your Home in Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan


Visiting Puerto Princesa would never be satisfying without a comfortable, yet cheap accommodation and a nice place to chill out.
When I started planning my trip to what they claim as the greenest city in the Philippines, I began searching the web for some tips—what to eat, where to go and where to stay.
I have four different prospects on where to stay (I rather not to mention the names of these few that have reached my standards).
When that day came that I need to decide where to stay in Puerto Princesa, I did some quick web search again. I stared collating all the pictures and feedback about available accommodations.
I have heard and read good feedback on Balay Inato Pension from a friend and from the web as well. I was kind of hesitant at first on choosing it because this place might be far from the city proper. But when I got there, I found out that it was just a surprisingly 3-minute drive away from the airport!
Now, let me give you a quick tour at Balay Inato’s highlights and you might consider this as your home ground as you navigate the City in the Forest.
Lets see how these pictures speak.

 The Inside


(sorry for our bags.. =0)

The Outside









Where to Eat: Haim Chicken Inato
The chicken house is just few meters away from your doorstep. So every time you feel like eating a satisfying meal, their unique chicken recipe is just a minute away.
  
Breakfast is FREE once you checked in and the cool thing; you could always choose what to eat--from fried eggs, hot dogs to ham



Free Breakfast--Served with juice, iced tea or coffee.


At Night: Chill Out!








During my stay at Balay Inato, I never had a bad time. The staffs are very courteous and accommodating. They always welcome you with a warm smile and they are always ready to serve. If I am going to be given a chance to visit Puerto Princesa again, I won't think twice to book my stay on this beautiful spot again.
So if you are planning to visit Puerto Princesa, why not try to spend a night or two here? There is always a quite place for you rather than staying in those 3-storey Inns along the streets of the busy city.

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice blogs, brief and concise....it helps me a lot to decide where to stay on our 4d/3n tour. I finally made a choice, thanks then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, Thanks for appreciating. Staying at Inato is a lot breezier. It feels like home =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this entry. will definitely stay at haim next month!

    ReplyDelete