Ristorante Bigoli: When Tuscany's Good Food is Just Around Eastwood



For me, looking for a good place to eat lunch at work is always a task. Yeah, really. If you are working at the same area, at the same environment, with the same people and same old friends at work, OMG--don't ever think to have a new set of food because for sure, it's all gonna be the same too.

Some of my office friends were bored that night that we are thinking of the same thing--where to eat. We have like few fast food names clouding our mind that time.Yeah, these inexpensive fast food chains: McDo, KFC, Goodah and some other food stores around Eastwood City.

Until I remembered one better resto around that area just along the City Walk. I have been there twice and still looking forward to eat there again. And I think this would be the right time to do it. 

"What if we'll eat at Bigoli", that's what suddenly came to my mind when I was talking to my friend, Ep, who's working station is just facing mine few inches away from me. 

With no hesitations, she replied quickly, "Why not!". She grinned, as what she always do.

To be honest, my office friends know how good the food at Ristorante Bigoli is. The pasta, the chicken, the garlic bread and all--oh my! Somehow, this simple but enticing bunch of  food could bring us a little excitement, joy and delight.

But let me just give you some brief info about Bigoli before telling you what's really inside the resto. I tried searching what would the real Bigoli pasta could look like and this is what Mr. Wiki (read: Wikipedia) have said about it:

Bigoli is an extruded pasta in the form of a long and thick tube. Traditionally they were made with buckwheat flour, but are more commonly made with whole wheat flour now. Traditionally, duck eggs are used for the pasta. Bigoli is a term used in Venice, whereas the term pici is used in Tuscany for a similar sized pasta without the hole in the center.

So this is what a traditional Bigoli pasta looks like: 

image courtesy of http://www.joylife.it/resources/art_330/bigoli.jpg

Not let me show you the 'new' Bigoli that is located at Eastwood City, Libis.

Come on in!


I just love the fascinating interior design.





...and more spaces for you.






And their all-Italian food too:

If Mang Inasal have unlimited rice promo, Bigoli can beat'em with their unli-Garlic Bread which I find it soooo amazing.


Pasta condiments



Their own version of Italian Fried Chicken







And here we are enjoying every single bite...

(From the left: Cathy, Me, Ep and Tony)


(From the left: Tony and Vince) 

Lesson: Whenever you lose your way in Eastwood City, your tummy is crumbling and tightly squeezing because of hunger, you know where to go: Ristorante Bigoli. Italian pasta at its best!










No comments:

Post a Comment